Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Extra money

Lately I've grown restless wanting to make some extra cash. I'm not looking to get rich working from home, just having the option to take the Jeep out and play in the dirt, go to the shooting range and release tension, or get some small tune up parts for my 260z and spend some me time in the garage. So I've set out to find something I can do in my spare time. Over the past two days and many clicks later I've found companies that advertise making money at home taking surveys or mystery shopping, sounds great I can voice my opinion about stuff and I buy stuff. After a little more surfing I found posts from people who have tried these opportunities only to end up disappointed about the payoff not being worth the time required to fill out the survey. The pay for these jobs are usually gift certificates or points redeemable at certain companies, it's like having the place you work for saying here is your paycheck but you can only spend it here.
Then there is the good old Pyramid scheme and I made $5,000 in my first week ads. Whoa that sounds easy enough if you can scam enough people to sign up under you, plus there is usually a fee. Buy my business plan, program, or starter kit, and you could start making money on your first day. Never Never Never pay to start working, unless you need a new suit, shoes, or a hair cut.
So it's back to staring out the window and wondering how I can get a patent and investor for my invention ideas without start up cash. Until that happens I'll keep searching, something will turn up. Maybe I can find work testing experimental drugs, or skin creams.
With the hours my wife works I can't accept a job that has set daily hours, she has meetings and training classes that take her out of state for up to a week at a time. She is doing very well in her position and looking at a possible promotion. I'm so proud of her :)
I feel better now thanks for listening. Please feel free to voice your opinion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,my name is Tina and I was going throught the blogs when I saw yours,why dont you try this site that really does pay and you sure will have alot of fun and make alot of friends,I got my first payment n the 13th of Jan,take a look and let me know what you think..
Good Luck
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Tynnac

Taylor's Dad said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit and post a comment. I have checked out the mylot link and will give it some consideration. If anyone else is interested here are some articles on the subject.

http://earningsfrommylot.blogspot.com/
http://matt608.blogspot.com/search/label/mylot
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061207223358AAHrUDl

Anonymous said...

the site is really cool and has got good information regarding the easy cash just like........Easy Daily Cash/EDC